Trying to learn a bit of Spanish

I'm starting a new journey into language learning

and started to learn Spanish

I have no methodology or teacher, but found a book in Spanish

and everyday I'm reading a page, and try to figure out what it means

una semana después del nacimiento [...]
[...] nos despertaba todas las noches 
[...] se habla desgarrado en el parto y estaba tomando calmantes

That's more or less what I got from page 1


I fell in love with a Colombian  woman, just like Jay Prichett in Modern Family, 
Latina women are really attractive 
and learning Spanish is a great way to understand them better.

That is my motivation



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake and reality will find a compromise

The End of Kali Yuga in the 21st Century

Rick and Morty Season 6 Episode 2 - Rick: A Mort Well Lived