To my only reader

"So, I have this blog, right? And I know nobody reads it. I mean, I've been doing this for years, and I've never had a single comment or like. But that's okay. I'm fine with it. In fact, I think it's kind of funny.

I mean, think about it. I'm the only person who reads my blog. That means I'm my own audience. I'm the star of my own show. I'm like a one-man band, except I'm also the audience.

And you know what? It's kind of liberating. I don't have to worry about what anyone else thinks. I can write whatever I want, and I don't have to worry about offending anyone.

So, yeah, nobody reads my blog. But that's okay. I'm fine with it. In fact, I think it's kind of funny. I'm my own audience, and that's all I need."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake and reality will find a compromise

The End of Kali Yuga in the 21st Century

George Carlin talking about Religion